Date of search
12 November 2021
The PAK COVID-19 pass app acts as a digital COVID passport where vaccinated individuals can store and display their vaccination certificates. It’s accessible to both Pakistani nationals and foreign residents. These passports with a unique QR code are mandatory for boarding flights and trains.
Pakistan’s COVID passport, PAK COVID-19 Vaccination Pass app
The certificate contains the following information: 1.Name 2.Date of birth 3.CNIC No. 4.Nationality 5.Passport No. 6.Status of vaccination (including date of vaccination, vaccine or prophylaxis, name of health center, and vaccine manufacturer & batch No.)
Electronic. Certificate can be accessed via PAK COVID-19 Vaccination Pass app
For general measure
- Provide traveller contact information through the PassTrack mobile app or an accessible web-based form.
- Travellers below 18 years old may be allowed to travel to Pakistan without a vaccination certificate, while passengers between 15 and 18 years will be allowed to travel inbound to the country without a vaccination certificate up to October 31.
- All travellers will be required a mandatory negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the travel date. and following passengers shall be exempted from both RT-PCR testing and PASS TRACK app uploading requirement:
- Children below 6 years.
- Disabled passengers.
- High-level international delegations
- Passengers traveling to Pakistan from any country will be required to present an RT-PCR test before commencement of travel, conducted within the 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
- All passengers are required to fill in the Health form and hand it over to the Health Department Staff present at the airport upon arrival. Countries are categorised into Category B and Category C. Please see list of countries here: https://covid.gov.pk/intl_travellers/current_policies
- Travellers from countries in Category C are restricted and are only allowed as per guidelines by the National Command Operation Center.
Positive testing passengers between ages of 6 and 12 years will be Home Quarantined under the supervision of concerned Civil administration and 12 and above will be quarantined at a designated facility as per the procedure.
Vaccine authorised to be used in the country
These vaccines are authorised to be used in Pakistan: Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, CanSino, Sputnik V, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Sinopharm (Beijing), Sinovac
Partially open. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has extended restrictions on entrant travellers to Pakistan until October 31, as they will be subjected to testing and quarantine requirements in accordance with the procedure.