Date of search
12 November 2021
For general measures
All travellers must present a valid visa issued by a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate. The Government of Cambodia has suspended visa-on-arrival programs until further notice.
All foreign travellers must:
- Possess a health certification (in English or French), indicating a negative COVID-19 status within 72 hours prior to the date of departure. This certificate must be issued by competent and licensed health authorities of their residing country.
- Possess a COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate confirming fully vaccinated status, the vaccine type, and dates.
- Hotel booking confirmation documents at a designated hotel approved for quarantine.
- Provide proof of health insurance documents with a minimum medical coverage of 50,000 USD or purchase a health insurance package of 90 USD from Forte Insurance Company. These requirements are not extended to holders of Cambodian diplomatic visa (Visa A) and official visa (Visa B)
- Travellers will be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival at a designated center and wait 24 hours for the results before being allowed to enter the country.
- If one or more travellers in a flight are tested positive, all travellers in the same flight will be subjected to a 14-day quarantine at a designated location by the Inter-Ministerial Committee to Combat Covid-19.
- If all traveller’s results are negative, they will be permitted to a 14-day self-isolation at their respective home under supervision of the local authorities and health officials. In addition, they are required to take a Covid-19 test on the 13th day of the self-isolation either at the Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital or at their designated provincial hospital.
For vaccinated travellers
They are subjected to a 7-day quarantine at at a designated hotel approved for quarantine and need to have PCR tests when ending quarantine.
For unvaccinated travellers
They are subjected to a 14-day quarantine at at a designated hotel approved for quarantine and need to have PCR tests when ending quarantine.
Vaccine authorised to be used in the country
These vaccines are authorised to be used in Cambodia: Oxford/AstraZeneca, Sinopharm (Beijing), Sinovac
Vaccine accepted for inbound travellers
Oxford/AstraZeneca, Sinopharm (Beijing), Sinovac
Partially open. Travellers who wish to travel to Cambodia will require a visa arranged before arrival, as the Government has suspended the e-visa and visa-on-arrival programmes.