Date of search
24 Aug 2021
As of date, Brazil does not require proof of vaccination for entry into the country
– Generally, you must have to show negative RT-PCR test before departure 72 hours and complete health declaration.
– For foreign passengers who transit through the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, South Africa and India in last 14 days didn’t allowed to entry and on board flights. But the restriction can be exempted for specific group.
- Brazilian nationals
- Foreign nationals with permanent residence in Brazilian territory for a determined or indefinite period
- Foreign professionals on mission in the service of an international organization
- Foreign employees accredited to the Brazilian Government
- Foreign nationals:
– who are the spouse, partner, child, father or curator of a Brazilian national
– whose entry is specifically authorised by the Brazilian Government in view of the public interest or for humanitarian reasons
– who bear the National Migration Registry
- Remarks: If these groups transit through the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, South Africa and India in last 14 days, they will have to require for quarantine 14 days.
– For person who previous infected COVID-19 and who tested positive twice, you have to:
- show your RT-PCR test results that the first test will be taken at least 14 days apart and second test at most 72 hours before departure.
- show a COVID19 antigen test result that is negative or nondetectable for a test performed after the last positive RT-PCR test.
- show a COVID19 recovery certificate in English, Portuguese, or Spanish, demonstrating that they are asymptomatic and fit to fly. The trip date must be included on the certificate.
– For children under 12, if they are accompanied with person who provide the non-reactive RT-PCR test , they will exempt to show the RT-PCR test results. Also, children aged 2 or below are exempt. But if children aged 2 to 12 aren’t accompanied with anyone, they will have to show the negative/ non‑reactive RT‑PCR test result for SARS‑CoV‑2.
Vaccine authorised to be used in the country
Pfizer/BioNTech, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Sinovac, Janssen